I admit, I love taking those quizzes in magazines: Is your relationship solid? Are you a summer or a winter? What Twilight character are you? (Rosalie, by the way; I’m vain and I think Bella’s annoying.) So I thought I’d post one here. It’s probably pretty insider-y, so I attached a few links as well.
Which Iliketheworldfuzzy character are you?
Have you ever read the little blind girl’s posts and wondered, where do I fit in? Am I a whistling marmoset? Am I a curly-haired friend? Well, now you can find out. Just answer the questions and tally your score:
A. When confronted with an unfriendly storekeeper, you:
- Leave in a huff
- Make conversation until the storekeeper gives you a discount to get you to leave
- Plot elaborate revenge
- Crack jokes until the storekeeper finally smiles and agrees to go on a date
- Grin sexily and murmur, “Don’t worry, I was just leaving”
B. When playing trivial pursuit, you have the most problems with:
- Science and nature; you’re better with stories and pop culture references
- Arts and entertainment; you’re just not down with the kids today
- History; you always remember things happening the way you would have done them
- People and places; you’re good with football games and museums, but you couldn’t answer a question about Central America if someone held a gun to your head–which, if they’re from Central America, they might…
- All of them; whatever answer you give, the question card just melts from your hotness
C. When you sit down to blog, you:
- Spend an hour reading other peoples’ blogs searching desperately for inspiration and wishing yours could be as good as theirs
- Don’t. You’re too afraid you’ll get one of those virus things. You hear they’re nasty, and who has time for the doctor these days?
- Always make sure you’re well-stocked with Red Bull
- Make sure that whatever you write about will put others at ease and make them feel good about themselves
- Have to make sure you step back from the reflection of your blinding hotness in the computer screen
D. Your favorite date night activity is:
- Anything where you can wear flats
- Dating? No one could pay you enough to go back on that scene
- The same thing you do every night: try to take over the world
- Attending an exhibition on which someone has obviously worked very, very hard and mocking it mercilessly
- Jetting to France, where your sexiness has not yet been outlawed
E. Your favorite pickup line is:
- Hi, my name is ___________. What’s yours?
- When are we going to go somewhere and discuss the demise of Biggie Smalls?
- Mwa-ha-ha! You cannot resist me!
- Hi, I’m cute, smart, funny and will eventually break your heart. Can I buy you a drink?
- My God, I’m sexy. Haven’t you noticed?
Mostly 1’s: You are the little blind girl! You are straightforward, insecure, and love to hear yourself talk. Since you have no idea what’s going on around you, your stories tend to be a little hard to follow, but you make up for it by telling a joke at every opportunity.
Mostly 2’s: You are the Sainted Mother! You may not be tops at the pop culture stuff, but you pull off the occasional stunner that will keep your children from getting too smug. No storeowner is a match for your shopping skills, but these newfangled computer things sometimes make you worried.
Mostly 3’s: You are the evil hamster! Bent on world domination through blogging, you are rarely seen without a Red Bull and can be easily recognized by your megalomaniacal laugh and by the fact that you’re a hamster.
Mostly 4’s: You are the Potential Boyfriend! Devastatingly attractive, witty, and thoughtful, you can sweep any girl off her feet in a matter of minutes. Beware of the dreaded blogger breakup, however, where your most intimate moments may be spread across the blogosphere for all to see.
Mostly 5’s: You are Johnny Depp! Pure sex appeal laced with brilliance and talent, women swoon for you and men grumble because they can’t just dismiss you as a pretty boy. You have a restraining order against the little blind girl, yet strangely make a number of guest appearances on her blog.
So which one are you? If you’re the Evil Hamster, I’m going to be worried. Almost as worried as I was when I took the quiz and found out I was Johnny Depp.
7 thoughts on “Which character are you?”
I’m the evil hamster! LOL!
I am the Sainted Mother.
We need to have T-shirts with these things on them. We’re missing a golden opportunity!
LOVE this post. Brilliant. Did you think this all up yourself? Of course you did……YOU already have inspiration.
I jump between Sainted Mother and Johnny Depp…..lol
Good heavens, your powers may be too great for the world to contain! Always use them for good.
I really want to say that I got the evil hamster…because who wouldn’t want to be an evil hamster?! But instead I got the one with mostly 4’s. That one. The one I’m a little hesitant to say haha.
Great post! I really love the ones that are open like these. Such as the mad lib one 😀
Aww, you’re potential boyfriend! Tellingly, not many are. Story of my life!